Khamis, 13 September 2012

kokoro ga, karada ga, kimi wo oboeteiru~



mari berjiwang-jiwang sket nak?




whenever i wake up in the morning 
there's only your empty shells beside me
my back which used to feel your warmth, now it's cold
stop bitter smile, open that heavy curtain
it's like playing hide and seek everyday with so bright morning sunshine

your crying face and sunset on you on that day and warm feeling left on my shoulder
every time i wanna forget, my heart and my body still remember you

your love forever
with my eyes closed i'm drawing you, i'm just happy with that
although this season passes with my heart left behind


someday soon, will i be able to feel nothing of you?
or is it going to be good just to fall asleep with this pain?
that day which we cast our wishes on the starry sky
the light we've been seek is going deem and disappearing, but, my heart and my body is glowing by you

i wish forever
with my eyes closed i'm drawing you, that's the only thing i can do
although this season passes with my heart left behind


your love forever
with my eyes closed i'm drawing you, i'm just happy with that
although this season changes its color without me

i'm okay with just finding you in my memory
because the power to overcome this losing is from you
you gave it to me...




ye, lagu ni same dgn lagu kt tepi belog sy ni. tp ni version penyanyi asal, ken hirai. translation dy ad la serba sedikit seperti yg dicoret di atas. uhuk3.first time dnga lagu ni, sebak jek rse jantung. tp x sangka le plak ble tgok lirik dy memang sebak sesungguh. lagu sadis ni namanya.


thank God, we're kind of 'cerai-hidup'. even i lost him, i know he's still alive, breathing healthily somewhere out there on the globe, at least until the moment of which i care. unfortunately, there are still lots of people who's going through a 'cerai-mati' phase. honestly, i can't even imagine how it would be if it was a 'cerai-mati' case for me. must feel hundreds time terrible then, i guess.


anyway, i dunno how others interpret this song, but for me, first time i sang this song with my friend, nantonaku i felt like this song is written by a  husband/bf whose wife/gf had passed away. huk3. sadis kan?
berdoa sgt kt Tuhan, mintak simpang dijauhkan daripada dugaan sebegitu.




tokorode, esok nk g tgok yakyu kt stadium mazda! weeeeee~~hu. fes time kot! :D


Tiada ulasan: